Our client is a leading investment bank based in the heart of the City. They are looking to recruit a Talent Manager with L&D experience to work collaboratively with HR Business Partners to provide services, advice and support to clients on development at an organisational and personal level.The Talent Manager will have a high degree of interaction with clients at all levels and partners with other HR Centres of Expertise and with a network of external experts.
The Talent Manager is responsible for shaping and driving the implementation of people development interventions derived from the business strategy, objectives and cultural change agenda solutions.
Experience and qualifications required:
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent essential.
* Comprehensive and current knowledge of training tools, development theory and best practice, and the ability to develop subject matter expertise in various fields, according to business needs.
* Understanding the full talent management agenda and linkages across topics including, Diversity and Inclusion, Employee engagement, Performance Management ,Talent Planning and Talent Development with experience of researching, developing and implementing appropriate development interventions to support these processes.
* Level A and B qualified in a minimum of 2 psychometric instruments preferred.
* Accredited Coaching Qualification preferred.
* Demonstrable history of analytical and results-oriented thinking, solving problems which require an innovative approach.
* Experience of developing and working with social learning, communities of common practice and learning networks.
* Significant experience in an international corporate environment, demonstrating awareness of cultural complexities, preferably in a bank or other financial institution and involving the Bank's region.
* Ability to drive key talent development initiatives through strong project management skills.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and computer literate.
* Highly developed coaching, assessment and feedback skills, able to operate at a senior level.
The role reports directly to Associate Director, Talent Development and exists to provide staff with the necessary skills, knowledge and competencies through thought leadership and subject matter expertise. The Talent Manager will have a focus on the design of the full Talent Development curriculum and associated initiatives.