Are you a highly capable and commercial Global Senior Compensation Manager looking for a challenging and dynamic role in Central London? My client, a leading and reputable Financial Services Institution, is recruiting for a rare opportunity for an experienced Compensation Manager to be responsible for managing and directing the design, implementation and regulatory compliance, and ongoing monitoring of total compensation programmes for the organisation across the EMEA region.
* A solid background in International Compensation with an emphasis in the EMEA region.
* Experience in managing projects, defining processes and implementing compensation programs.
* Extensive incentive plan design expertise, including a comprehensive knowledge of EMEA regulations.
* Effective Leadership abilities and strong team management skills.
* Strong business acumen, detail oriented, strong interpersonal and negotiation skills, team player, results oriented, self-motivated, and innovative.
* Expert strategic, analytical and conceptual problem-solving skills.
* Expert at managing multiple clients and projects.
* Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
* Proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Access.
* CIPD Reward Management certification a strong plus.