A highly impressive, innovative and creative marketing business have a brand new role for a People Manager / HR Manager to drive all aspects of the people agenda for the business from setting up a HR process to recruiting/increasing the headcount by 100%. This is a fantastic chance to get your hands on a new and unique role in the market right now.
This is a standalone role where you will have the opportunity to shape the HR function and become part of a successful people team in this fast growing creative funky business.
The client is looking to win awards and be a recognised employer of choice for all the right reasons - If you want to work in an environment where positivity, growth and general well being is high on your list you've got it all here.
Responsibilities of the role include:
Develop and implement policies and projects around engagement and culture from scratch
Streamline existing processes and policies and keep track of the people data.
Work as part of the people team to drive culture, engagement and ideas.
Provide learning and development where necessary including rolling out a L&D initiatives to support career growth.
Support with performance management to ensure personal and professional growth.
Running Talent Acquisition function for the business - increasing head count 100% next 12m months.
* Essential is previous experience of a start-up culture
* Creative sector experience such as media, PR, marketing, SaaS or retail
* Experience managing a full generalist remit which focuses on people and driving engagement/culture.
* Experience in a stand alone role will be useful.
* A bright, forward-thinking individual who is ideas focused.
* An interest in developing people with a view to driving a high performance culture
This is a fantastic role it really ! If you're keen to join a fantastic growing business with entrepreneurial spirit business full of great personalities and talent please do apply!