Calling all Organisational Development professionals!
Are you an OD expert? Are you interested in shaping the OD strategy for one of the most well known names on the high street?
Digby Morgan is partnering with a true market leader that is looking for an Organisation Design Manager to join a newly created team reporting into the Head of OD.
The role will encompass a mixture of people transformation and engagement work alongside developing the IT infrastructure to enable better and quicker decision making.
* Provide high quality organisation design expertise to the business to support development of organisation capability, aligned to business needs
* Develop OD principles, toolkits and frameworks to embed the business operating model and deliver improvements in organisation efficiency
* Build organisation design capability in HR through promotion of best practice and sharing learning
* Implement and manage effective organisation design governance to support evolution of OD and control changes to organisation structures
* Work with business, HR and external teams (as appropriate) to identify and deliver organisation design initiatives to improve capability and reduce cost
* Implement and manage processes for headcount planning aligned to annual financial planning and investment processes
* Provide analysis, benchmarking and regular reporting of organisation data
* Work with Reward team to ensure evaluation and benchmarking of new roles as appropriate
* Ensure provision of up to date documentation (job profiles, structure charts)
* Take business ownership for design of systems to support organisation design
* Minimum 5 years' experience in corporate OD role or OD consultancy
* Expert knowledge and experience of best practice Organisation Design methods and tools
* Experience of implementing/managing organisation design governance
* Good understanding of business strategy, operating model and business processes
* Track record of implementing organisation design projects in large, complex organisations
* Highly numerate and analytical with experience of HR analytics and headcount planning strong influencing and engagement skills
If you are ready to work in a professional, fast paced and progressive
environment in which you will directly impact the business please apply now.