Learning and Development Manager in City of London
City of London, London
£ 50,000 - £ 75,000 per year
candice martens, Digby Morgan
Are you L&D professional looking to join a global organisation that provides opportunities for their employees to continuously grow their skills and, ultimately, achieve their personal and professional goals?
Our client is a global leader in knowledge search and partner themselves with decision-makers across Professional and Financial Services, helping them access industry expertise. Based in stunning City offices with views of the Thames, they are looking for a Learning & Development Manager to join the Professional Development team.
The successful candidate will be excited about doing whatever it takes to support and enable co-workers to unlock their full potential. You will be involved in everything from on-boarding to senior leader development.
* Focus on all phases of the talent lifecycle including: on-boarding, training and development, goal setting and performance management, promotions, team assignments and personnel moves, succession planning, off-boarding, and more
* Work independently to design and implement training experiences for staff while focusing on making the learner experience as seamless as possible
* Coach Senior Management on how to become involved and deliver training
* Constantly improve and innovate Learning and Development programming by soliciting feedback from participants, measuring learning outcomes, researching industry best practices, and endeavouring to make sessions as interactive and engaging as possible
* Build relationships throughout the organization and interface with the London-based leadership team to make Learning and Development as successful as possible
* 4-6 years of experience in Learning & Development, talent consulting, or a related field
* Attained bachelor's degree (required) and master's degree (preferred)
* Fluency in English required, other language skills a plus
* Some travel required to New York and Europe
To be successful in this role, you should display:
* Innate personal confidence - ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
* Rigorous attention to detail - ability to execute on numerous work streams within the same timeframe
* People-oriented, emotionally intelligent team player - ability to de-escalate situations patiently and calmly, yet quickly and effectively
* Ability to successfully direct multiple projects and ensure quality deliverables on time and within budget
Attained bachelor's degree