Are you a L&D Manager seeking a new challenge?
We have an exciting new opportunity to join this highly-regarded international professional services organisation
This is a great opportunity for an experienced L&D Manager to really make their mark. This role will you provide you with great exposure to scoping, designing and delivering innovative programs
This role will look great on your CV!
Benefits of the role:
* Unique opportunity - no prior professional services experience required
* You will be working in a collaborative team
* Great chance to gain International expsoure
* An excellent facilitator who's engaging, articulate, sensitive and structured
* Client focused - understands the needs of the learner and how to make ideas practical and relevant; manages stakeholder relationships effectively
* Commercially aware - understands the economic environment and market trends
* Full responsibility of designing and delivering performance development/business skills learning and development programs
* Assisting in the delivery of their career structure compulsory development programs ('International academies') in London and internationally as required
* Undertaking needs analyses, produce project plans, conduct associated research and deliver on improvement projects for teams/departments as required.
If this is the challenge you've been waiting for, apply now!