This is a fantastic (and quite possibly rare!) opportunity for an experienced recruiter to work part time, putting those recruiting skills into practice whilst pursuing other interests elsewhere. This role is a temporary position for an initial one month period, and has been created due to the high growth plans of the business.
You'll be an experienced recruiter who is looking for part time work. You'll have previously worked agency side in a 360-degree recruiter role, responsible for sourcing your own candidates using a variety of techniques, or an in-house recruiter fulfilling internal client requirements. In addition, you'll also:
* Have a demonstrable track record of working to deadlines in challenging and fast-paced working environments, attracting and selecting top talent
* Have strong PC and administrative skills (as well as use of Excel, Word and PowerPoint) with excellent organisational and time-management abilities.
* Be a great communicator, both verbal and written
* Be well-organised with a proactive "can do" attitude and a strong work ethic
You'll have experience of the following:
* Working with hiring managers to fill vacancies
* Using an ATS and managing a candidate database
* Using social media for proactively sourcing talent. Linked-In, Twitter, Facebook and beyond.
* Sourcing candidates via job boards
Nice To Have's:
* Digital media/advertising or technology experience
* High growth, high volume and fast paced environment
* A passion for digital media and technology is a bonus
If this rare opportunity ticks your boxes then apply now.