HR Projects Manager EMEA in Weybridge
Weybridge, South East
£ 70,000 - £ 75,000 per year, benefits + bonus
Steve Hayes, Digby Morgan
0207 907 2828
You will act as the central point for EMEA regional HR Operations and will be the direct interface into the corporate HR Operations (HRO) group and to partner with the regional HRBP's and the HR Administrators on streamlining processes and ensuring consistent application of systems and tools across the region, as well as being the lead on any new system roll out or enhancements.
Responsibilities to include:
* Review and improve key regional HR processes, with focus on process efficiency by mapping and optimizing current activities, owners and leveraging automation.
* To act as the regional planning and co-ordination point for global projects and initiatives such as the employee survey, partnering with the HRBP's on communication and roll out.
* Supporting continuous improvements to HR Operations services and processes as they evolve to meet changing organisational and business needs.
* Support in shaping the provision of HR Operations services to enable both the regional HR team and support business requirements
* HR Operational experience as well as strong programme management experience.
* Experience in creating and implementing a variety of HR strategy plans.
* Project management experience and skills.
* Ability to operate, communicate and influence at board level.
* Experienced in working with HR tools
Should you wish to discuss this role further, please apply immediately.
HR, Project management, HRIS