Do you want to work for one of the UK's leading retailers?
Do you want access to an onsite gym as well as working in state of the art offices?We have a discounted restaurant and access to parking and a dry cleaning service, and not to mention the flexible working arrangement.
A well renowned retail business, based in Hertfordshire are looking to recruit a HR Project Data Analyst Manager to join their People Transformation team.
You will take ownership of coordinating the master data sets across the core HR, Time & Attendance and payroll solution.
* Evaluate data requirements for Core HR, Time & Attendance and Payroll solution & create the data conversion plan
* Identify the master data set across legacy systems, collaborate with the technology and functional product teams to create the data mapping matrix
* Support the Core HR, Time & Attendance and Payroll product owners through the design phase
* Support the data work stream to conduct the data privacy risk assessments & define the data governance framework & roadmap
* Collaborate with the data work stream to carry out the data cleansing activity to desired specification basis the data cleansing plan
* Manage the data load and reconciliation process in collaboration with the technology, vendor, integration and functional product teams
* Collaborate with the integration project manager and downstream teams such as finance, benefits and external agencies to ensure specific data needs are addressed
* Define and design the Reporting/Insight elements of the new HR solution
* Define the end user view for reporting keeping in mind the strategic move to Insight to support business decisions as against traditional reporting
* Experience of working on large scale data conversion activities within the Core HR, Time & Attendance & Payroll domain
* Product and project management experience within a large organisation framework.
If you think this is for you apply now!!