Are you a HR Manager looking for a role which is Employee relations focused?
Do you like working in a busy and changing environment where no two days are the same?
My client is one of the worlds largest consumer good company who are looking for a HR Operations Manager to work on a 9 month contact to specifically work in the ER Department.
With the assistance of HR Advisors and HR Data Specialist you will be responsible for ensuring that employee relations / employment law cases within are resolved appropriately. You will be tasked to maximise the effectiveness of the HR organisation including supporting work on HR capability building, process improvements and continually streamlining ways of working for the benefit of line managers and employees. This needs to be done against a backdrop of a complex statutory employment framework, an increasingly litigious culture in society, a matrixed organisation structure and an organisation which is constantly growing and changing at speed.
* Line management of a team of HR Advisors and HR Data Specialists, ensuring that the team are equipped to coach and advise line managers and HRBPs to appropriately handle employee relations situations.
* Stakeholder site leaders and pillar lead HRBPs to understand, site and pillar agendas to ensure that appropriate HR Operations support is provided
* Facilitate/co-ordinate implementation of national HR agenda items at sites
* Ensure that pillar HRBP teams understand and support geography agenda and initiatives
* Partner with HRBPs to deliver significant change activities in a consistent way across the UK regions and aligned to overall UK principles
* Support line managers in key ER cases (eg complex appeals or where case involves senior managers)
* Lead projects and programmes in the HR Operations team eg continuous improvement initiatives, skills development interventions
* Partner with ES HR Services to ensure third party services and processes are understood by HRBPs and HR Operations team and are appropriately delivered.
Required skills, experience and qualifications:
* Experience of leading a team
* Strong UK employment law knowledge and application
* Ability to diagnose needs and develop implementation plans with key business partners
* HR experience, demonstrating a proven track record of delivery across employee engagement, organisational development and change, and employee relations
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills facilitating the rapid establishment of constructive relationships and personal credibility with leadership teams and employee forums
* Experience and understanding of process management
* Ability to demonstrate resilience in challenging / difficult situations
* Coaching knowledge and skills - for individual and leadership situations
* A degree and/or CIPD qualification or equivalent
* Experience of HR systems
* Project management skills
As this role is responsible for activities across a number of sites there will be travel involved.
If you think this is for you apply now.