We have a amazing opportunity for an HR Officer/Advisor to join a global organisation in a brand new role! This is an excellent chance for growth and development with a clear career progression plan in sight. If you are on the look out for an exciting new position then this could be right up your street...
You will be supporting the Business Partners and HR Director with the following responsibilities:
* Managing the generalist remit in a fast-paced environment. This will include:
* Employee relations issues - grievances, disciplines and restructuring activity as required
* Regularly review and maintain UK HR policies. Including supporting comms programmes across divisions.
* Responding to HR queries and managing the HR inbox.
* Collaboration with HR Admin and HR Client Relationship Manager (CRM) role to support both areas to deliver against HR Portfolio
* Data Analytics reporting including update metrics with HR information on a monthly & quarterly basis.
* Participate in various HR Projects as required, including Management of UK Health and Wellbeing strategy and Employee Absence Management.
In order to be considered for this opportunity, you will need to possess the following skills:
* Generalist HR experience with the private sector
* An HR qualification (degree or diploma)
* A keen learner who adapts quickly and can build relationships at all levels.
If this is of interest and you have the relevant experience for the role, please apply!