HR Manager - UK in London
£ 50,000 - £ 60,000 per year, bonus and car allowance
Steve Hayes, Digby Morgan
0207 907 2828
A highly impressive, innovative and fast-growth technology business are recruiting for a HR Manager to support their UK business following a recent promotion.
You will be dealing with the full end to end employee life cycle in a fast paced matrix environment due to the continued growth of the organisation. You must be passionate about HR process improvement and ensure that the culture is continuously reinforced and developed.
Responsibilities of the role include:
* Manage the recruitment process - working with senior managers to devise business cases as well as managing suppliers.
* Ensure all onboarding is complete and consistent across the UK.
* Support managers in developing and progressing high performing team members.
* Provide advice and guidance in relation to recruitment, probation, performance, conduct, redundancy, grievance and all other HR and ER issues which arise.
* Analyze benefits and compensation packages to establish competitive programs.
* Improve the efficiency and accuracy of the HRIS.
* Work as part of the people team to drive culture, engagement and ideas.
* Strong technical HR knowledge (employment legislation).
* Significant UK HR experience ideally with multisite.
* Able to manage change and deliver on projects in a fast-paced environment.
* Confident, articulate and able to present to the business and the leadership team.
* Strong focus on customer service, responsiveness and listening.
This is a great opportunity to join a fast-growth business and a high performing HR team. If you're keen to join a fantastic technology business with great development opportunities please do apply!
HR Manager, Technology