HR Business Partner in City of London
City of London, London
£ 55,000 - £ 65,000 per year, Additional benefits
Martin Adams, Digby Morgan
0207 907 2828
If you're an HR Business Partner that enjoys partnering strategically with the business and have good experience leading on change projects than this role may be for you.
This role supports the IT divison in the corporate functions of an industry leading financial services firm. Partnering the Senior Management team across a transformation project you will provide strategic advice and support, coaching management around their people strategies.
* Your experience will have been gained in a Financial or Professional Services firm
* You will have worked as an HR Business Partner for a couple of years, honing your ability to influence, coach and advise senior management
* The role will demand a strong generalist knowledge across the whole employee life cycle (resourcing, ER, reward, L&D)
* Experience of supporting corporate functions or a technology, IT client group is desirable
* You will demonstrate the ability to build strong relationships
* You will have experience in supporting firms in change management and restructures
* You will have excellent communication skills and the ability to articulate commercial advice to challenging stakeholders
* You will have a problem-solving mind-set to develop creative approaches and solutions
* You will be able to deal with ambiguity and change comfortably
* CIPD qualification is desirable
My client is going through a really interesting period of change and this role will be integral in helping to develop the future strategy and direction of the business.
Change management, HR Business Partner, Operational and Strategic
CIPD Qualification is desirable