Are you a proactive individual with a strong background in Employee Relations within a professional services environment? A Global Law Firm is looking for an HR Advisor who is driven to take on their next challenge.
* Based within an easily-accessible area of Central London, with great transport links.
* This role will give you exposure to an in-depth, strategic position within a fast-paced environment.
* The HR Advisor will have the opportunity to create vital working relationships with both employees and key stakeholders.
* You will be working for a Global Law Firm with an impressive international presence.
* To assist with HR activities for attorney, legal and administrative personnel including recruitment, on boarding, performance evaluation, employee relations and the application of Firm policies and procedures across EMEA offices
* Offer strategic support to stakeholders of the organisation to ensure its growth.
* Providing advice and guidance to employees on both ER issues and offer support in regards to general company policies, procedures and systems including international offices
* To coordinate and assist the Senior HR Director, EMEA with all aspects of compensation and benefits as well as training and development
* To be degree educated in a relevant field or equivalent
* International experience
* A background in professional services or a Law Firm is preferable
* The ability to build rapport with senior stakeholders both internally and externally
* Exceptionally interpersonal, organisational and project management skills
If you are a high energy and result orientated HR Professional with experience across EMEA as an HR Advisor then please apply now!