The role is strongly administrative, though with scope for the right individual to develop their fields of interest. This role is central to the smooth running of the hr on-boarding team requiring very strong organisational skills and attention to detail. The role is very customer focussed and is highly interactive, so strong interpersonal skills are essential.
Key responsibilities include
* Full responsibility for coordination of new starter forms and materials
* Assisting with joiners and leavers processes
* Writing reference letters
* Maintaining the HR database and running requested reports
* Maintaining HR files and tracking new joiner forms and immigration information
* Writing a summary of the office news (weekly)
* Responsibility for logging HR holidays & managing vacation tracking tool
* Dealing with day to day correspondence, admin and employee and new joiner queries
* Ensuring CT personnel files are up to date
* Monthly checks on salary increases
* Issuing Promotion, Leave of Absence (LOA), Mat leave etc letters
* Maintaining compassionate leave/career break trackers
* Emergency contacts review (in conjunction with other team members if necessary)
You will have:
* Strong A'level results or be a University Graduate.
* Knowledge of PowerPoint
* Very strong communication skills
* Proven interest in HR
If you are interested and want to learn more about the role apply now.