Are you an experienced Payroll Specialist looking to develop and broaden your experience working for a high profile and established Financial Services Institution? My client is located in central London and offers flexible working.
My client is looking to recruit a Senior Payroll Specialist who is able to lead and manage all aspects of the day to day service whilst ensuring compliance with regulations and controls.
This is an interesting and varied job for someone with an extensive payroll and benefits background, who can work continually at a fast and challenging pace. Excellent communication, organisation and customer care skills are essential, and you must be confident in advising on all aspects of payroll and benefits, to all levels of employees.
The successful applicant will be an enthusiastic, highly motivated, flexible team player with;
* Experience of running a payroll end to end
* Experience of Benefits administration
* Hold a recognised Payroll qualification, preferably CIPP
* Experience of working in a Payroll and/ or HR environment
* Experience of working with external clients such as HMRC, Benefit providers.
* A thorough understanding of the statutory maternity and sickness guidelines.
* Up to date knowledge of HMRC legislation
* Up to date Employment Law legislation including Sickness and Maternity
* Proven managerial experience, including organisational skills and the ability to motivate staff
* An understanding of career average pension would be desirable